How We Invest
There are a number of opportunity areas that fit well with our investment approach and strategy.
- Open mandate targeting small to medium-sized public and private companies.
- Instrument agnostic – will express view through debt, equity and/or derivatives. Absolute return focus.
- Situations that allow us to partner with a company to add value through our unique combination of operational and financial skills (particularly our focus on leadership and culture).
- Favour sustainable corporate ethos that promotes environmental stewardship, human rights, safety and diversity, and consumer protection.
- We have an open mandate but currently see the most opportunity in:
- Growth capital
- Venture capital
- Shareholdings of significant influence to facilitate an open dialogue with Board and Management.
- We only seek situations where Management want to work with us. We desire to be viewed as a trusted and knowledgeable partner.
- Look for and drive catalysts to unlock value longer term.